A Comic by Adam Robbins
Friday, September 28, 2007
Thursday, September 27, 2007
Wednesday, September 26, 2007
Monday, September 24, 2007
Originally posted in the 9-20-07 issue of the Brown Daily Herald.
Sunday, September 23, 2007
- ► 2010 (5)
- ► 2008 (29)
09/23 - 09/30
- Seriously, I'm up to 195 on Facebook...
- Jokes are no fun when experienced literally.
- Maybe I should apply for a grant
- All the Guilt and None of the Food!
- ... well, I think it's a funny joke.
- I'm fighting the temptation to do all of them like...
- I am serious about this one.
- Seriously, I don't care if it stays on for that ex...
- Two of the three are loosely based on actual profe...
- I tried to ask Batman to comment, but that dick ne...
- My friends and I actually did this in High School....
- Swarms of Freshmen
- Turtle Shells
- ▼ 09/23 - 09/30 (14)
Friends of Nightmarishly Elastic
About the Author
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial 3.0 United States License. This means that you're free to copy and reuse any of my comics (non commercially) as long as you tell people where they're from. More specifically, you don't need my permission to post these pictures on your website (and hot-linking with the image URL is fine). Just be sure to include a link back to this page. Questions? Email me at AdamHRobbins at gmail dot com.